Work smarter by mastering The Essence of Agile
The benefits of Agile working
An Agile organization, from the employee’s point of view, means both freedom and awareness. Each person knows exactly what is expected of them and why. On the other hand employees have the freedom to choose how to accomplish tasks in their preferred way. Well-being at work improves since expectations are clear and people get to manage their own process for reaching goals. In an Agile workplace employees truly feel a sense of importance.
Agile can be taught and that is exactly what we have been doing for the past 15 years. Now we have condensed the lessons of experienced agile coaches into one online course, that can help anyone begin their transformation towards more agile ways of working and better wellbeing at work.
Essence of Agile – Learning Group
- 4 week guided learning experience
- 8 hours of study material and exercises authored by industry experts
- 3 x 2h facilitated group meetings
- Share insights and work together on challenges with up to 10 peers
7 990 € / group (max 10 participants)
Excluding VAT 24%
What you will learn?
- Simple ways of working that make you, your team, and your organization accomplish more and be faster
- How to organize your work so that workloads remain sensible, clutter can be cut out, and it’s clear for everyone what’s done and why
- Teamwork and leadership skills that support Agile ways of working
- How to create a team and a workplace where everyone wants to work
What our participants say
This course gave me the excitement and courage to solve problems, get to work, and do things together.
I now better recognize Agile principles and thereby understand team operations more easily. I also believe that I can bring Agile ideas to my own work as well as that of my team.
I dare to make more mistakes than before.
I strive to move to customer / value-based thinking. Being aware of the principles of Agile will certainly also help you understand which ways of working in a team promote agility and which in turn are detrimental.
A thought-provoking and inspiring course.
Learning Group Agenda
First meetup: Getting introduced and sharing initial insights
Self-study: Final topic lessons and completing challenge assignment
+358 45 633 5107