MinnaLearn is looking for a senior digital product designer to join our team in Helsinki.
Your responsibility is to make sure the visual look and usability of all our products continues to be world class. You would especially be working with our online learning platform, which hosts multiple courses intended to be used on the go on mobile or on your laptop. The product focuses on clear and distraction-free learning, demanding precise, effective and accessible visual and user interface design.
The responsibilities include:
- Creating user flows, prototypes and finalized UIs for upcoming platform features based on business needs
- Working together with the team on the overall user experience of our platform
- Close collaboration with the software developers and product leads
- User testing
- Ensuring consistency across our products and MinnaLearn brand assets
- Art direction for new courses launched by MinnaLearn
- Assisting the marketing and PR efforts with appropriate visual tools
You will be in constant contact with the team, and you will have ownership over the visual design and user experience of the platform.
To thrive in this position you’ll need:
- More than 3 years of experience in designing digital products
- Previous experience in visual design and branding
- Good understanding of general accessibility guidelines
- Ability to communicate and validate your design decisions
Experience with agile workflows is a plus.
We are a startup, so you should be able to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. However, we value work-life balance very highly and believe that people do their best work when they are happy and relaxed.
MinnaLearn is an online learning company that aims to educate 1% of the world’s population for the future of work. From AI to entrepreneurship to agile methods, our educational tools guide nations, citizens, companies, and employees towards a more equitable, skilled, and enjoyable future. You will get to develop the education phenomenon started by our online course Elements of AI, and join as one of the first employees of a startup with a mission to revolutionize online education.
Please include your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a link to a personal website or portfolio to your application.
Send us your application here.
The application period ends on the 31st of August. We will start going through the applications in the beginning of August, and fill the position as soon as we find a great match.